Statement of Faith
WE UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) That Christian ethics and biblical teaching will be a part of this extracurricular component.
2) That we will not oppose the Co-op’s philosophy or statement of faith.
3) That we will use biblical principles to solve any grievances we may have.
4) That we and our student will abide by all Policies, Procedures & Protocols adopted by the co-op by upon enrollment, and from time to time amended by vote.
5) That enrollment in this program is voluntary, and no student will be accepted nor kept in the program who does not voluntarily wish to be a part of it.
WE FURTHER AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT OF FAITH:
1) The Word of God: The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
2) The Trinity: God has existed from all eternity in three Persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God
the Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 13:14, John 1:1-2, 14)
3) Salvation: All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and His holy character both by
nature and act. (Romans 3:23 and 5:12, Ephesians 2:1-2) Salvation is offered as a gift, free to the
sinner. This gift must be responded to by faith, not by any personal works, but in the sacrificial death
of Jesus Christ alone. (Acts 13:38-39; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-9)
By submitting an application, we agree to submit to the authority and decisions of the LOMSAA Director, Board and the Co-op majority as determined by vote.